Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Newt Baby Shows Some Humanness About Immigration?

Newt baby is simply dangling the immigration carrot in front of Latino voters. He made no promises (as Obama did) about becoming president and reforming immigration for those who he showed some humanness for.

This is the same baloney from the opposite side of the isle.

The only way the undocumented in the U.S. are going to gain legal status is for them to come out to the streets and occupy too. They have been exploited by the same slimy 1% greed that exploits the other 99%.

Why does not one of these blow-heart politicians ever criticize the corrupt, murderous Mexican government for anything? More than 40 thousand people have been killed in the U.S. backed drug war in Mexico, and not one word of that is mentioned in their “Foreign policy/security" ranting and raving?

Do you actually believe that the Mexican undocumented (who make up about 50% of the undocumented in the U.S.) would come or stay here if they could make a decent living wage working at home with their families?

Drug profits, trade, NAFTA, Mexican Oil, and cheap human labor are more important than the lives of US citizens or Mexican nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment