Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Bi-national Elite's Profiting Off of Illegal Immigration

In response:   http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2013/06/rubio-most-of-immigration-bill-in-perfect-shape-166339.html

I worked as a US Border Patrol/INS/ICE agent. I always knew something was off with the system particularly as it dealt with illegal immigration. I coped by getting off of the Border, going into criminal investigations, and doing the best job that I could. My retirement and pay were very good and at some point I quit questioning the whole thing and just put in my time.

Here is what I have learned from my experience: Mexican illegal immigration is ultimately about greed i.e. the bi-national elite's simultaneously profiting off of cheap labor and US taxpayers' "border security" tax dollars.

Meanwhile, the decades long propaganda that keeps and has kept this insidious charade going takes Mexico's hungry people and labels them as "terrorist invaders" who must be stopped while simultaneously granting them amnesty after they get through.

This insanity continues because we let these profiteering leaders of ours literally get away with murder from their Mexican-American merry-go-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment