Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

25,000 page views! Thank you!

Just hit 25,000 page views!  Thank you all for considering what I have to say.

My primary goal is to bring awareness to Americans concerning illegal immigration and drug war issues - specifically as they relate to Mexico and the US.  

My wife and I travelled back in 2012 - Hong Kong, Viet Nam, Singapore, Thailand, India, Egypt, Oman, Israel, Palestine, Greece. 

There are lots of wonderful people in this world of ours -  and some really screwed up governments (including my own and Mexico's).

God help us bring these governments back to their human senses and human kindness.

Thank you again. 

I am shooting for 100,000 page views!  I think about writing a book with of all my posts too.

If there is anyone out there who would like to help with that I will donate the majority if not all profit to a common, honorable cause or charity.

John

 

No comments:

Post a Comment